littleFoot littleFoot

Inspiring

Adam Phillips is a self taught animating genius, a brilliant story teller, and my idol. This is by far the most stunning flash animation that I've ever experienced. This latest flash has raised the benchmark in every category. The art is very beautiful and detailed. The animation was smooth and flawless. The audio was very captivating and it set the mood perfectly. This animation is a masterpiece that nobody should pass.

The Story of Skunk Head The Story of Skunk Head

neat flash

I was glued by your story telling, but I didn't know what to make of the ending.

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

funny stuff

If I had pants on, I would have craped in them .. out of laughter.

-=LJC=- Halloween loop 2007 -=LJC=- Halloween loop 2007

Credit for Halloween Animation

I just heard your LJC Halloween Loop 2007 and I thought it is the perfect tune for an animation that I've created for Halloween last year. You can see the animation link here: http://vimeo.com/15327366

The animation was creaated in After Effects instead of Flash, so I didn't post it on newgrounds. You'll notice that the Adcetera logo is used. However, this is not really for commercial use because I don't work at that company anymore. I've only recently added sound effects and music to the animation because I thought it will look better in my online portfolio than a silent animation. Anyway I would love to give you credit for the music I used. Shoot me a private message if you prefer a different name than your LJCoffee alias. I would have sent you a private message myself, but your inbox is apparently full.

Break the Targets Break the Targets

fantastic job

Excellent remix on this catchy SSB tune that always motivated me to keep playing those minigame trials over and over again despite the fustrations. I think it's only appropiate that I use this remix on this 3d animation assignment for school about some characer running through this obstacle course.