-=LJC=- Halloween loop 2007 -=LJC=- Halloween loop 2007

Credit for Halloween Animation

I just heard your LJC Halloween Loop 2007 and I thought it is the perfect tune for an animation that I've created for Halloween last year. You can see the animation link here: http://vimeo.com/15327366

The animation was creaated in After Effects instead of Flash, so I didn't post it on newgrounds. You'll notice that the Adcetera logo is used. However, this is not really for commercial use because I don't work at that company anymore. I've only recently added sound effects and music to the animation because I thought it will look better in my online portfolio than a silent animation. Anyway I would love to give you credit for the music I used. Shoot me a private message if you prefer a different name than your LJCoffee alias. I would have sent you a private message myself, but your inbox is apparently full.

Break the Targets Break the Targets

fantastic job

Excellent remix on this catchy SSB tune that always motivated me to keep playing those minigame trials over and over again despite the fustrations. I think it's only appropiate that I use this remix on this 3d animation assignment for school about some characer running through this obstacle course.